Win a Trip to Outback Australia
WIN A TRIP TO OUTBACK AUSTRALIA WITH TICKETS TO CHEER ON ENGLAND IN THE ALICE SPRINGS ASHES TOUR MATCH
Not yet got your tickets to the Ashes Down Under? Then listen up. We're offering one lucky Barmy Army member and
their mate the chance to win a trip to Central Australia with tickets to cheer on England at the Chairman's XI in
the Outback town of Alice Springs during the 2013/13 Ashes, plus a host of exciting touring. This incredible prize is courtesy of Tourism Northern Territory.
Sit amongst Barmy Army fans and soak up the action as Captain Cook and his team take on the Chairman's Tour XI
at Traegar Park for two days (29-30 November) in between the first and second Tests to the backdrop of the majestic
You'll start your awesome adventure at the mighty Uluru (Ayers Rock) in the heart of Australia's Red Centre.Sleep
in style at Voyages Ayers Rock Resort and explore all that this region has to offer from iconic natural attractions to
amazing native wildlife. You'll be bowled over by dinner under a canopy of stars at the world-renowned Sounds of Silence
experience as part of your prize. Then it's on to see the stars of the cricket world in Alice Springs...
'Alice' provides the stunning outback setting for this exciting tour match. Hang out with the Barmy Army crew and
soak up the action on and off the pitch. Between innings, uncover Alice's heritage and culture at the town's abundance
of museums and galleries and explore the breathtaking MacDonnell Ranges that stretch for hundreds of kilometres either
side of the town.
And that's not all. End this amazing adventure on a high with a hot air balloon ride. It's the perfect way to
appreciate the vast remoteness and spectacular dawn colours of the Australian outback. You may even spot a kangaroo!
The setting is incredible. Let's hope England will be too.
The trip will be facilitated by Austravel.
This Competition is Now Closed.
Terms and conditions:
- One trip for two participants aged 18 years and over.
- Prize fund: The prize includes two return economy flights from London Heathrow plus domestic flights as applicable. Two nights' accommodation at Voyages Ayers Rock Resort staying at the Desert Gardens Hotel, 4-nights at the DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs in a Mountain View Room, Sounds of Silence tour, a 30-minute balloon flight and a Heli Champagne Sunset Tour. The prize fund also includes two tickets to the Chairman's Tour XI at Traegar Park.
- Must be UK residents with valid passport.
- It is the prize winner's responsibility to ensure that they are in possession of a valid visa for travel to Australia
- Travel insurance is not included as part of the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable.
- The prize has no alternative monetary value.
- Tickets must be booked, ticketed and issued through Austravel and the winners will be notified how to book.
- Winners have the option to extend the duration of their trip however all costs incurred above and beyond the prize including extra nights of accommodation must be paid for by the winner.
- All tickets must be booked and issued by 14th Spetember.
- Accommodation and touring subject to availability - Austravel reserves the right to provide alternative hotels and touring if unavailable.
- Airport transfers are not included.
- The competition is not open to employees and associates of Barmy Army, Austravel or Tourism Northern Territory.
- Closing date is 28th August at 11.59 BST
- Winners will be notified within seven days of closing by telephone or email as provided within competition entry.
- Only three attempts will be made to contact the winner, each on a different day. If direct contact is not made with the selected competition entrant for any reason within twenty four hours of the last attempt or the selected winner is unwilling or unable to comply with these rules, they will thereby forfeit the Prize and another entry will be selected.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.