We’re offering you the chance to win TWO tickets to a Test match next summer.
All you have to do is correctly predict:
- Who England’s top run-scorer will be in the upcoming series against Sri Lanka
- How many runs they will make
- Who England’s leading wicket-taker will be in the series
- How many wickets they’ll take
Submit your predictions either on Twitter or Facebook via the links below…
🚨🏴 For a chance to win TWO test match tickets next summer, let us know:
– Who will be the top run scorer in SL and with how many runs?
– Who will take the most wickets in SL and how many?
— England's Barmy Army (@TheBarmyArmy) January 12, 2021
To help you out, here are the predictions from the pod:
“I reckon Bairstow top run-scorer. Him coming back into the team, you know what he’s like when he gets the bit between his teeth. I reckon he’ll score 291 runs in the series.”
“I reckon Leach will be the top wicket-taker with 14 wickets.”
“I think it’s going to be Rooty as the highest run-scorer and I think he’ll get 275 runs. I think Dom Bess will be the top wicket-taker with 12 wickets.”
“If I’m honest I was going to go Root and Leach but we’ve got to keep this interesting haven’t we.
“I am going to go Zak Crawley as top run-scorer with 260 runs. I’m going to have to Leach with 15 wickets.”