Something for every sports fan - indulge your sporting passion with our wide range of experiences at all the best UK's and Worldwide sporting events.
Packaged to make your experience complete we first of all make sure you get there and then have somewhere great to stay.
As official travel partner to most of the biggest and best sporting clubs & events, you'll have peace of mind that the ticket in your hand is official. (*where included)
Members agree to abide by our code of conduct and our Terms & Conditions.
- All members agree to abide by our code of conduct.
- All Members engage and participate in Barmy Army services and activities at their own risk and, save for death or injury through negligence, Barmy Army Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage or loss incurred.
- First Class membership is for a fixed period of 12 months from the date of joining. Club Class membership is active until you cancel it.
- All new members will be sent a Membership Card reflecting the Date of Joining. New cards will no longer be sent on annual renewal. Replacement cards will be available to purchase online.
- Barmy Army Travel complimentary First Class memberships commence from the date of Day One of the Tour but may be brought forward on individual request.
- Proof of membership may be required in order to receive membership benefits. Match tickets are non-transferable.
- Match tickets are made available to First Class and Lifetime members as a priority and Club Class members when under subscribed (subject to handling fee). Memberships must be valid both at purchase and on the day of the fixture.
- First Class and Lifetime memberships may, on application, be transferred in exceptional circumstances.
- When a Direct Debit Membership subscription is cancelled prior to payment being collected and match tickets have been purchased via a new member account, we reserve the right to cancel and resell those tickets.
- Membership Subscription Refund Policy: If cancelled within 14 days then full refund minus admin fee of £5 (reviewable). Between 14 days and 6 months then 50% of the subscription will be refunded. No refund will be made if there is 6 months or less left to run.
Interpretation of these terms and conditions will be at the discretion of Barmy Army Limited who also reserve the right to amend them from time to time. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
Request a callback