- We are passionate about the ethics of the game of cricket and act in the best interests of the English Cricket Team at all times;
- We respect and value all supporters, players and officials and abide by the ICC Anti-Racism Regulation:
- Spectators shall not engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any player, umpire,referee or other official or other spectators in a manner which offends, insults,humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages, or vilifies that other person on the basis of that person’s race, religion, colour, or national or ethnic origin.
- We respect that other people watch cricket in a variety of different ways;
- We seek to be entertaining when singing and creating songs, not use
offensive language and have good clean fun;
- We accept that our official allocations of cricket tickets are a privilege, not a
right and we do not profit from their resale;
- We understand that when an individual’s behaviour falls below accepted
standards it may negatively affect other’s view of the Barmy Army in general.
- We agree, respect and have read the terms and conditions of Barmy Army
- The Barmy Army retains the right to remove membership without
notice if members are seen to be acting outside of our core values.