THE BARMIES ARE BACK!
After 3 years away, we’re throwing another massive awards night in aid of the Bob Willis Fund.
A stone’s throw away from Edgbaston, following Day 1 of the India Test match will be a night you won’t want to miss (even though the Indian team might after Old Trafford last year…).
Here’s what to expect:
- Awards ceremony voted by YOU including Fans Player of the Year, Moment of the Year & more
- A Q&A with an England cricketing legend
- A sing-a-long with Finchy the Trumpeter
- An auction in aid of the Bob Willis Fund
- Birmingham’s finest curry
- A massive Barmy party until late!
All that for just £30 with funds heading to the Bob Willis Fund – IT’S A WIN WIN!
The rescheduled Test match vs India is dedicated to the late great Bob Willis and Day 2 will be #BlueForBob day with supporters encouraged to wear blue.
The Bob Willis Fund was setup following the passing of England legend Bob Willis. Its main aim is to support critical research into Prostate Cancer in the hope that a nationally accessible, accurate screening programme may be introduced to save the lives of much loved men.